Last month we organized a racing contest for Need For Speed: World, and the results are now out! The objective was to see who was faster driving a BMW M3 GTR (E46) with no performance parts installed. There was a qualification round, from 7th June to 21st June, and a final round on the 30th of June. The 7 best players won themselves a code to redeem a nice car, and for everyone who participated, there was a random draw for another 3 cars.
The finalists played in these 3 tracks: Heritage Heights, Stadium & Chase, Brooks Street. Here's a list of each one and the corresponding prize:
1. THEBIGMAN06 (3+5+4) = 12pts - Porsche 911 (997) GT3 RS
2. ISTARS (5+4+2) = 11pts - Ford Mustang RTR-X
3. DJXASHX (2+2+5) = 9pts - Renault Sport Mégane R.S.
4. TRAINSOUND (4+1+3) = 8pts - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
5. MAGSTER (1+3+1) = 5pts - Lamborghini Diablo SV
6. PERFECT10N (played only one race) - Audi A1 Clubsport quattro
7. TIR0 (didn't show up) - Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni
Random draw winners:
MAJDAM - Aston Martin V12 Vantage
MIHXSERG25 - Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
ERTYUHI - Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione II
We congratulate all the winners and participants!