To all Need For Speed: World players, please be aware that the game servers will be shut down today (24th July) for scheduled maintenance. This maintenance will take 3 hours. The list of new content and bug fixes is below. This is a special patch, meant to introduce new stuff in commemoration of the 2nd anniversary of World.
Start time: 21:00 GMT
End time: 00:00 GMT
- A new BMW CSL 3.0 Gr. 5 "Leicht" has been added to the game and is available for purchase from the Car Dealer;
- Cash rewards have been increased by 50% across all events;
- All Team Escape events have been turned on and will now be available everyday.
Bug fixes / changes:
- The Pagani Zonda Cinque has been retuned and is now categorized in "S" Class;
- Fixed an issue where players are unable to view and redeem car gifts in the Safehouse;
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from accessing any races;
- Missing HAT performance values were added to the Post-Race screen;
- The starting position has been adjusted in Palmont Pursuit;