To all Need For Speed: World players, please be aware that the game servers will be shut down today (12th June) for scheduled maintenance. This maintenance will take 3 hours. The list of new content and bug fixes is below.
Start time: 20:30 GMT
End time: 23:30 GMT
- Rewards have been improved in Treasure Hunt. Players are now able to earn Skill Mods by completing Treasure Hunts.
- Two new and exclusive Need for Speed World SUVs have been added to the game, sporting Battlefield Heroes inspired liveries.
- Both vehicles have been tuned with the "Juggernaut" ability specifically for Team Escape.
- Both vehicles' hood cameras have been custom tuned with a fixed roof placement to give the player an advantage during Team Escape events.
Bug fixes / changes:
- The ability to bring up the context menu via right-clicking was restored in the Rankings
- A missing race barrier was added to Boundary & Marine
- A missing race barrier was added to Lyons & HWY 201
- Fixed an issue which caused reverse lights to clip through the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to loop back to the welcome screen when clicking on the (?) Help Icon in the Driver Creation screen
- A number of instances of overlapping text were fixed for localized languages